Thursday, March 20, 2008

Jolly Green Giant


So, it was the first day of spring today. Our school celebrates "Green day" by having everyone wear green and bring in green items and have green snacks, etc. Not wanting to miss out on the fun, I searched and searched for a green shirt that would fit. My lovely husband offered up his Marvel Comic super heroes shirt. Such a team player! I can't help but feel as though I look like the Green Giant, but the kids seemed to enjoy it. Hopefully this kiddo shows up soon so I can go back to my svelte self. For anyone wanting some preggo/medical info updates, I am 2cm dialated and 50% effaced. That could mean baby tomorrow or baby next week. We'll keep you posted...

2 comments:

Kelly B. said...

It looks like you're a pea-pod that is ready to be picked!

Anonymous said...

that's one for the baby book!