Saturday, June 21, 2008

First trip out west





Noah and I took a trip with my parents out to Colorado to see some family. Noah did fabulously on the plane trips (you'll have to ask Grandma Chris about how she feels on the subject of holding infants during turbulence). He got to meet more uncles, aunts, and cousins. He really liked spending time with Grandma and Grandpa at the hotel. He also got to meet my good friend Brittney (dang we forgot to take pictures, Britt!). Overall it was a great trip, but we're glad to be home and back with Daddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey no worries; I completely forgot my camera anyways. I was just thrilled to meet Noah...and to catch up with you of course:) Tell your parents thanks again for dinner, and it was great to see you all! Also congrats with the new house, we didn't get to chat much about that, you will have to give me details by phone.