Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ellie vs. The Dyson


So, I did it! I bought a dyson. After months of research and contemplation I took the plunge. Yes, you can make fun of me. Mike and my mother have already had a field day with my housewifery dorkiness. But seriously, this is the best purchase I've made in a LONG time. I knew I was making a good call when the sales woman told me she would trade in her husband before she would get rid of her dyson. Ellie is not happy about this new purchase. She hates vacuum cleaners and this one is no different. She chases it and bites it even when it's not on. I don't think she'll be a happy camper with all the cleaning that is to come!

3 comments:

KEO said...

Amazing! Have you noticed a difference - especially with dog hair? (now that I think of it - does Ellie even shed?) ENJOY and revel in its goodness -- do not let your Mom and Mike bring you down! :)

Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous! ellie better get used to it because i'm sure it will be getting a lot of use this month. see ya soon!

Stan and Jess said...

ooooo.... I am envious and I don't even have that much carpet. I wonder if Stan would let me get one if my dirt devil "accidentally" should take a tumble down the stairs.... psht - to your mom & mike. What would have Ellie done if you had a baby who needed the vacuum to sleep?