Friday, October 17, 2008

Peaches are Peachy!


Noah seems to get cuter by the minute (if that's even possible). This week, taking a cue from our friend Fred, Noah tried out these mesh feeding bag thingees. The idea is that you can put fruits or veggies in there and they can gum them to death without choking. Pretty cool! So Noah has been enjoying frozen peaches and as you can see, jams the whole thing in his mouth. He's also really been enjoying bathtime lately, and is quite the splasher and occasional diver. I've been trying to upload some video, but Blogger is not kind to my video format, so I'll keep working on that. For now, enjoy the pics of our cute little man!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

OH MY GOSH, he is really one of the most adorable babies I've ever seen. And you know I'm not big on babies ;)

Anonymous said...

Abby, I think he TOTALLY looks like you in that last picture!!! But with the furrowed brow he definitely looks more like Mike! :)
Cuteness!!!