Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Florida 7.3








On Friday we gathered together the old high school crew (8 of us that stay in touch) we refer to as "The Florida 7 + Brace" or the more recent name "The Octopussies." I know, I feel uncomfortable just typing that name. Anyways, only 5 of the crew were in town this year, but they came with the 3 new additions in tow Morgan (11 months), Fred (10.5 months), and Noah (9 months). Fred was up to his usual antics, the surprised look and the I can almost stand move. Noah was taking it all in from his elders and enjoying his new quilt (thanks Aunt Amy!). And Morgan, well Morgan had an old cell phone that her Aunt gave her and was toting it around chatting to whomever babies call. It was pretty amusing! I still can't believe this group of gals still stays in touch after 10+ years post high school! I love you girls!

3 comments:

Erin Sinnokrak said...

Oh how I wish I could have been there!! Was that the first time all three of the kids have been in the same place at the same time? I'm saving up all of my kisses for when we're back in the midwest ... so prepare the babies!

Kelly B. said...

Nice pics! It was great to see you! Thanks for hosting! I wish we could have hung out longer...

Unknown said...

Sooooo cute!!! Yay! I have some more pictures from this day as well, they crack me up! It was SO SO SO much fun to get to see you all and see all the babies!!! Wish I could see you more often!!! :) :) :)