Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More from the lake





There were a lot of fun activities up at the lake this weekend. We had Fred and Philie there as well as Michelle and Bob, my parents, Val and her niece and Webster, and Noah and myself. And Emmett and Kathleen stopped by to help judge our cooking competition. So the boys had a great time playing, running, swimming and making my parents bathroom the boys lockeroom. Uncle Bob, the great role model that he is, brought candy cigarettes for the boys and taught Noah how to hold them. Awesome. We also had a "fruit dessert" competition. My mom entered a trifle dish, I brought a cherry chocolate cake, and Philie entered a berry pie. My mom crushed us, and everyone left with full bellies and a sugar high. All in all, a great weekend. Make sure to scroll down to the next post to see the video of Michelle and Bob wii-ing. The picture of Philie and Kathleen spooning here is when Philie was giving Kathleen a tutorial. Good times.

1 comment:

ryane said...

that cigarette picture is moderately disturbing!