Monday, May 10, 2010

New Camera!!!




This weekend Noah and I went up to Michigan for a quiet weekend at the lakehouse. We celebrated my birthday on Friday night. It was awesome, my parents got me a new camera! It's a nice point and shoot with some cool features. It has this smile mode where the camera detects if a person is smiling and automatically takes the picture (the last picture with Josh, that's what we were messing with). My dad calls it the "terminator camera" as he is afraid that it's going to start selecting targets to do more than just take pictures. I'm still learning how to use it, but I love it already. My brother got me a salon gift card to get a much needed pedicure! A side note to explain the random outfits in this post. Josh got Noah some spiderman swimtrunks which he had to try on over his cars pjs. Josh had "rodeo" themed buy back week at the book store he runs. Hence the hillbilly shirt. The beard was not for rodeo week, it's a permanent feature of late. So, hopefully as I master this camera we'll have nice new pics to post!

No comments: