Friday, March 4, 2011

Congrats around!

I have 2 exciting congratulations to offer up this morning... First to my awesome mom, she is celebrating her 60th birthday today! And I'm sure she is thrilled that I am sharing that info on my blog! But we love you mom/bamma and we hope you have a fantastic day!

Second, my dear friend Erin was supposed to have a baby girl like 10 days ago or so. Shocker, she had a baby boy yesterday! Mr. Connor arrived, all 10 lb 2oz of him, yesterday afternoon. So of my high school friends we have 5 boys and 1 girl now! I glad he's safely here and I hope this means the resurrection of her blog (Krak blog) with many baby pictures. Congrats to Erin and Nick!

And now for some fun pictures from the week (since we all know that's the reason you come to the blog, mom!) First up some hair styling with Sam. We tried a small amount of mousse to see if we could tame the beast. I love his facial expressions! His eyebrow control is also impressive!
Here are some shots from yesterday when Evie was over. We decided with cabin fever and cranky teething babies we need some entertainment. So, baby cage match it is!

Aren't they cute!

1 comment:

Stan and Jess said...

That pouty lip pic is my favorite! I want a print! I have the cutest god son ever!