Friday, December 2, 2011

Onward...to Christmas!

Are you trimming your tree? Downloading holiday music? Sipping mint hot cocoa? Baking Christmas cookies? That's what we're doing! Not all at once, of course, but we're getting the house all set for the best month of the year! Sam's ready for the baking part...Noah's art is decking our halls. A cute preschool project that I may steal in years to come...
At the tree, the tree! We put it up this morning with relatively small amounts of yelling, trauma, and disaster which was great!
My little elf apprentice! He actually was gentler than expected with the tree!
Two new additions to our tree this year. A bird for our "birdie" (Sam's nickname)...
and a monkey for our "monkey" (Noah's nickname).
Ridiculous headbands, I know, but I did NOT force them to wear them. They wanted too! Sam thought he was hilarious, he couldn't stop chuckling at himself.
Seriously. Goofballs.
I love how they look to each other for reactions, too funny!
I love that my boys love the holidays :) Of course that may have something to do with the gift giving and excitement they feel in the house!
Now some shots in front of the tree. Sam, could you look any more melancholy? Sheesh.
When they are so close you really notice the stark difference in eye color. Cuteness!
I can't stop taking and posting photos! Who could with these two sweet cherubs?!
Starting to lose it mom... grip on Sam more forceful, smiles more strained... mayday, mayday!
And how most photo shoots end, with a wrestling match on the floor. Agh, BOYS!

No comments: