Saturday, May 25, 2019

I am 40!

Yep, I made it to the big 4-0!  I had a lovely surprise celebration dinner arranged by my mom and Philie, it was delightful with some aunts, some cousins, and some dear friends!


 I was also the recipient of some fantastic gifts, including a new grill!  We wasted no time in breaking that one in!
It was a lovely 40th birthday weekend with my family!
 Sam had his 2nd grade music performance: Commotion in the Ocean!
 He was a featured artist, and helped to make some of the scenery!

 The cats continue to dominant the house with their cuteness!


 Now we are starting to wrap up some of our spring activities.  Isaac had his last soccer class with Coach Micah!

And Sam had his last basketball class!
 Kindergarten took a special "pretend" trip to Hawaii.  Isaac dressed accordingly!
 And, we kicked off Memorial Day weekend with the Detective Pikachu movie!
Bring on summer, we are ready!

No comments: