Monday, April 21, 2008

The orange and blue travesty





Last week, Noah and I went for our first visit to the preschool where I work. Now some of the lovely gals I work with are diehard Illini fans. I, despite having been born and raised in this state, am a diehard Hawkeye fan. Each year we have a bet that runs through football and basketball seasons. It's simple, the school with the most combined basketball and football victories wins the bet. The loser then has to wear attire from the winner for a whole day at school. This year, they raised the stakes on me and demanded that Noah also become a victim of this terrible crime. So, thanks to RYANE BARTON, LYNN LISZKA, MEGHAN BARR, and JULIE BARELLO, my poor innocent baby and I had to wear this awful stuff for our first visit. I would post their home address for you all to send hate mail to, but I don't play that way. I'm a classy Hawkeye gal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

classy shmlassy! noah looked darn cute in the orange and blue!! what will you two do when he decides to go to Illinois someday?? thank goodness you haven't dressed him up like a bubblebee in the yellow and black yet.

Anonymous said...

He looks adorable in anything you would put him in Abby! I can't believe how big he looks already. The Brown family can't wait to meet him! Morgan says hi!