Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The phantom poop!




So this morning, Noah and I were relaxing in bed together after he had eaten. In the mornings he is usually very smiley and this morning was no different, he was smiling and cooing at me. There was no poop face or sound from Noah to indicate what he was up to. Well, I picked him up and noticed he had pooped in our bed! He laughed and looked at Ellie as if to say (in his best Stewie Griffin voice), "Hey dog, dog, look what I've done! I've made doodie in their bed, ha!" There was nothing on his clothes, his diaper, his leg or anything! Somehow it magically made it's way out of him on to our bed, nice! Then he proceeded to spit up all over me, so it's been a messy start to the day! In other news, he's definitely getting more alert. He LOVES his bouncy seat and gets very focused when playing in it. That furrowed brow definitely comes from daddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS, HILARIOUS!!! That story totally made my day! Love the Stewie reference---That proud/guilty look Noah is giving Ellie is surely Stewie quality! ha ha!

Anonymous said...

your stories crack me up!!! meryn makes the furrowed brow face too but unfortunately that one comes from me.