Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Donut Monster Strikes Again!

So I would not consider Mike an "indulgent father" for the most part. He's pretty consistent with naps and meals and such, but he does have one weakness. Mike cannot resist feeding Noah donuts. It's not just for the spoiling part, it's mostly Noah's reaction to said donut. I offer exhibit A, the above picture. You can see how much he relishes his donut and how he attacks it with such vigor. I'd also like to draw your attention to his arched eyebrow. That is so Daddy, I cannot even tell you. So funny! And don't dare try to take that donut away, he's got a death grip on it and will offer quite a protest if you make a move for his foodstuffs!

2 comments:

KEO said...

LOVE the photo!

Ryane said...

wow abby that was some pretty poetic writing with big words and everything! the eyebrow kills me!it was so fun to see him tonight.