Thursday, January 7, 2010

Big changes for 2010!



Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season, we certainly did! Noah got to see the Rodriguez crew on Christmas Eve and got a really cool Elmo guitar that he likes to rock out on. Christmas day was spent with the Hewes crew where he got a variety of loud, obnoxious toys (thanks Uncle Josh!). And with the new year has come a new bathroom accessory, the potty chair! No, no I don't actually think I'm going to be able to train a cranky, no/mine monster of a near 2 year old. But I wanted him to at least start looking at it and trying it out (with clothes on). He's a big fan and keeps marching around the house saying "my potty" so we'll see how this goes. The biggest change coming for 2010 is another member of the family. We are expecting Baby Rodriguez #2 to make an appearance in late July, early August. Noah doesn't have the faintest idea, we try to explain it to him and I think he's convinced that my belly button is a "baby." But I'm sure he'll figure it out pretty quick when the little one shows up at his house some day this summer.

1 comment:

Amy P M said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for Baby Rodriguez #2!!!! :) :) :)