Friday, April 9, 2010

2 year pics!





Just before his birthday, I took Noah in for his 2 year pictures at JCPenney's. I did not have high expectations, because you just never know how cooperative a toddler will be. It turned out to be a great experience. There were a bunch of cancellations that day at the studio, so we were the only ones there. Noah hammed it up so much, the photographer was laughing the entire time. We got some great shots of my big boy. It is strange to think that the next time we do professional pics, Noah will be posing with his little brother! The second picture is him doing his spiderman pose (a popular move of late). Hope you enjoy as much as I did!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Noah is getting!! It's been way too long since I have checked in on the blog. Glad he had a wonderful 2nd birthday!

KEO said...

I really enjoy the casual hands in the pockets look!