Thursday, April 29, 2010

Random Thursday Zoo Trip





In an attempt to do as much fun stuff before baby #2 arrives, use my zoo membership to the fullest, and fill an empty Thursday with something cool Noah and I went to the zoo this morning. It was a bit of an impromptu trip, decided just yesterday based on the weather report. On our way in, it started sprinkling a bit so I figured we'd be pretty much alone at the zoo on a random windy/cloudy Thursday. I could not have been more wrong! We pulled up and saw literally about 50 school busses parked and had a 20 minute wait just to get in the parking lot! Once we got it, though, it was fine and we had a grand time. We actually made it all the way around the zoo, the first time we've managed that. The highlight of today's trip was the petting zoo. Noah LOVED the goats, I mean we were in there petting/brushing the goats for a good 20 minutes (which is like 5 years in toddlerspeak). Then we fed the goats from outside the fence and he loved that as well. The last picture cracks me up, he was trying to explain to the goats that the food was "all gone!" As we got in the car I knew it was a hit when I heard him say, "Mama... NoNo LOVE goats!" So cute :)

1 comment:

KEO said...

So cute, Abby!
You know, I don't think I've been around to hear Noah call you "mama" -- so cute -- I'll probably tear up the first time I'm around to hear it. Hope you guys have a great weekend!