Friday, August 27, 2010

Sleep? We don't need no stinkin' sleep!





So the last few days have been a bit challenging. Sam is a gas-master and usually suffers from bouts of grunting and tooting for 2-3 hours at about 1am, which is NOT fun. And Noah has just been a typical 2 year old with asking me 'why' constantly, whining, and devilishly pushing the limits of my already worn patience. But the boys often remind me of why I had them, and that is reflected in some of these pictures. Noah is always very sweet to his brother and rarely jealous. He loves holding him and actually picked out the matching brother shirts for them to wear the other day (see the first picture). Sam is starting to get cuter and cuter by the day, especially when he sleeps. And I have wonderful friends and family that help me out. Michelle calls me each day so we can re-hash the triumphs and tribulations of the day with babies. My parents are letting me come to their house on Saturday so I can get some rest and assistance with Noah. And Philie and Fred saved the day yesterday by "forcing" us to go to Portillos for lunch and bringing some tea to try with gassy Sam. We had a lovely playdate including some Wii time for the mommies. The last picture is what Sammy looks like straight out of the bath. For real. That is his hair. No product, no teasing, no nothing. Ridiculous. It's these things that make me thankful, even when I'm so tired I can't see straight! That, and IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON! Woot.

1 comment:

Ryane said...

Okay if you bring the boys to school, you have to bring Sam straight out of the bath. I want to see that hair in person!!!!