Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome Baby Evie!


My good friends Michelle and Bob had their baby! Evelyn Mae was born on 8/9/10 and was 7lbs 13 oz. I was able to visit her yesterday and she's gorgeous! Typical c-section baby, lovely round head, un-squished dainty little features. Just amazing! Michelle and I had a good chuckle that Evie and Sam are going to be mistaken for twins as they are so close in age and both rock killer dark hair. We're not sure how Evie ended up with the dark hair, we were expecting a blonde or bald baby! Noah is so excited, since we just had a baby he totally gets the whole "baby came out of Michelle's belly" concept. He responded with, "mommy, we go see baby evie at hospital?" I had to explain to him that he couldn't see her yet, but soon! I'm so happy for Bob and Michelle, they are going to be great parents. Welcome to the world beautiful girl!

No comments: