Friday, September 24, 2010

2 months old!

Sam Dan the Man is now 2 months old! I was impressed that a) I remembered this fact and b) that I managed to take some pictures and video that day. We don't have his dr. check up for another week, but I'm thinking based on my non-scientific weighing method (step on the scale without him, then with him, then subtract) he's around 11-12 pounds, which is amazing to me. He is becoming more "fun" with his cooing and smiling. We're thinking he may (emphasis on MAY) be growing out of his gassiness. He is waking up just once at night to eat, which is manageable. His hair is still standing straight up, we get comments on it constantly!


And what, you may ask, were my other 2 children doing whilst I was trying to capture this fleeting 2 month moment? Well Ellie (my furry child) was glaring at me with disdain as if to say "you realized we are SCREWED now that you decided to have 2 of these monsters, right?"
And Noah was playing in nasty rainwater that was probably filled with gross mosquito larvae or something getting all dirty. Ah.... such is my life!

No comments: