Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just a nice Family Sunday

So things finally settled down this past weekend. After I started work last Tuesday, Mike had to go out of town for a presentation at Pfizer-fest in Kalamazoo, Michigan. He did fabulously and we all adjusted fairly well to the new working mommy schedule. Mike was so beat from the trip, he an Sam took a nap together on the couch. Well, Mike was on the couch. Sam was on Mike's head, hilarious!
Mike was also finally able to continue his quest for the perfect pancake. On sunday he decided to make them from scratch, they were so delicious and fluffy. He actually stated, "we may never have to go to IHOP again!" Which is saying alot coming from him. I told him he is now roped in to making them at least every other week...



And, we were able to really get into the swing of Bears season. Mike couldn't care less, but I refuse to let the boys grow up in a football-less house. So we geared up for the big game. Noah loves his jersey even if it's tremendously big on him (and hand-me-down from Nick). It was so cute on Monday the Bears highlights came on the news. Noah ran to his room shouting, "Mommy, I put on my go go bears shirt." He was a bit crestfallen when I explained it was just the sports highlights and not another game. At least we have another diehard fan in the house!

1 comment:

Amy :) said...

LOVE the Bears attire! :)