Thursday, May 5, 2011

Teeth....finally!

Our resident "chunker" as we like to call him finally has some chompers! We've been waiting for what seems like MONTHS for this sleepy fellow to finally pop some teeth.
He actually sprouted BOTH his top two front teeth over the last week. At the rate this kid downs solid foods, these things are going to come in handy!
I know, you can't really see the teeth here, but isn't he just so stinkin' cute!
It's hard to capture little tooth buds on camera, but I wanted to make sure I marked the occasion for myself so that when I go to do his baby book (you know, after he turns one because I'm a slacker) I can actually know when he got his first tooth.
And what has #1 been up to lately? Well he's been really "sad" going to bed at night, so recently daddy promised him a surprise if he went to bed like a good boy. Can you see what it was?
The boy's first twinkie!
It was finger lickin' good!
Reminiscent of some donut devouring of days past, isn't it?

No comments: