Monday, April 25, 2011

9 Months, Haircut, Easter, and more haircut...

Sammy is officially 9 months old now! Hard to believe this little guy has been out longer than he was in (depending on how you do your math)! He's stinkin' adorable, eating solids like a maniac, rolling and scootching around (still working on crawling), sleeping like a prince, laughing like a goofball and nodding/shaking his head for yes and no sometimes. Love it!
Noah was super excited for the hunting of eggs this year. So we did several egg hunts on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. He loved having different people hide them. The Elmo basket was a gift from my mom last Easter, he still adores it.
Hum... where could they be...?

Noah's hair was looking a bit shaggy for the Easter weekend. So Mike decided to tackle the 3 year old on his own this time. Here's the before...
He sat fairly well but needed some entertainment towards the end of the session.
Easter Sunday! The boys actually spent Saturday night at my parents house so Mike and I could get a much needed date night. Then I took Noah to church with my family while Mike stayed at my folks house with Sammy (it was his nap/bottle time). Noah did well at church and then we had a nice lunch with my family during which he snuck LOTS of candy.
Upon our arrival back home, Mike decided he was dissatisfied with Noah's haircut. So he took out the clippers and buzzed him down. I think he looks like a bully, but a cute bully. I love the snarky smile too!

No comments: