Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to life, back to reality...

So, tomorrow I head back to school, well not really "back" since it's a new school, but you know what I mean. I'm a little nervous about a whole new district, a whole new age group (K-5), and a whole new set of rules to learn. But I'm hoping it goes well. Meanwhile, this week I've been squeezing in some last minute fun with my boys. Teaching them the joys of football...!Our fun plans were a bit thwarted by a stomach bug that ravaged poor Sam. I'm pretty sure a 20 lb, one year old was not meant for a baby bjorn. But after a day of holding him, I couldn't do it anymore so there we were. He's slowly on the mend, starting to eat a bit more and no barfing for 2 days thank goodness. So here we go, off to a new school year!

3 comments:

Meryn'smom said...

Aw poor Sammy! I'll bet he was sausaged in the bjorn! Good luck tomorrow. Let me know how it goes. Miss you!!!!

Erin Sinnokrak said...

My carries-20-lb-5-month-old arms are tremblingly sympathetic! I hope Sammy is all better and your first day at the new job was great!

KEO said...

Yay for updates! How'd it go at work?! Thinking of you guys!