Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Mommy!

Well last week was nice, my birthday and mother's day all rolled into the same week.  Noah has been having a reverse alphabetical countdown to the end of the year (Z-A).  He had "Wacky" hair day for W.  Sam used a mustache to perfect the unibrow look.
 Slightly off centered mohawk, check!
 The day of my birthday was lovely.  It was a beautiful day weather wise so we spent some time outside.  The boys picked me dandelions!

 We also worked on our project for Bamma, some garden stepping stones.  We had mixed, molded, and made them earlier.  Now we were painting.  Sam painted his and Ellie's.
 Noah was in charge of Isaac's and his.
 We also got out our bubble machine, it was a big hit!
 Classic Sammy robot move.
 Our final project, turned out pretty well I think!
 Hanging out in the yard on a beautiful day, not much more I could ask for on my bday!
 Isaac was loving the freedom of crawling in the grass.
 Probably should have turned off the bubble machine to get a picture of them looking at me, huh?
 Pretty decent!
 Filthy boys needed a bath, shaving cream makes it all the more enjoyable!
 Sam's been rocking soccer class lately, here he is (in green shorts) lined up with coach Bob for a scrimmage.
 At Noah's soccer game, Sam hangs out with his self dubbed "lady friend" Makenna.
 It was so sunny, we got out a favorite hat for Isaac!
 Girls night out for my bday/Mother's Day with Michelle and Erin and Philie.  Philie got me a cake, very cute no?  It said "Halfway to 70!"  Yep, I'm 35!
 Isaac is so darn close to walking, he just doesn't trust his legs.  He can stand now unsupported and feel comfortable doing that.  Ask him to move forward and forget it!
 It wouldn't be Mother's Day without cute art from my Noah!
 I got a book that told me a lot about how Noah sees me.  This one says, "I wish I could buy my mom a house."
 This one, "My mom's favorite song is 'My songs know what you did in the dark.'" And, "She sings like a flamingo."  Further investigation reveals that, according to Noah, flamingos have lovely singing voices!
 Feeling very loved and thankful on this Mother's Day!  Fingerprint flowers, so cute!

No comments: