Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wonderful weekends!

We had a lovely family weekend!  I think we're all just loving the better weather and the increased family time.  It's just been really enjoyable!  Here are some highlights of the week...
I may have been a big groggy when prepping a bottle one morning.  I mean, we know Isaac likes to eat/drink, but sheesh!
 We had Nico over last week and did a fun melting plastic bead craft activity.
 MaKenna from across the street even came over for a bit too.  I love that my kids go at it during dress up and our guests just look over at me like, "is this ok?"
 Isaac joined in the fun!
 It was mayhem, but fun, good, loud mayhem!
 Getting ready for Blackhawk playoff hockey!
 I've been the lucky recipient of a few Starbucks giftcards, so Noah and I had an afternoon date there.  He's getting so big, I want to take time to enjoy him before he's "too cool" to hang out with his mom!
 There was some spoon war action in the kitchen, look how distressed Isaac is!
 Sam got some good hits in!
 Saturday night the big 2 helped me cook a big family dinner with pasta, garlic bread, and salad.  Sam was on garlic bread duty.  He licked the garlic butter like icing, yuck, but did a great job!
 Noah did a wonderful job reading the recipe and even cutting the bread!
 We decided to try learning how to jump rope.
 Sam got the whipping action down just fine.
 Daddy gave some tips.
 Then Sam and I went to Starbucks for our own date.  He enjoyed his cake pop and orange/mango smoothie.  It was a beautiful day!
So, we're looking forward to a nice long weekend for Memorial Day and some more fun family time!  The weather looks great, couldn't be more happy!

No comments: