Friday, September 26, 2014

Busy times, as usual!

It's been so busy around here that I haven't had a moment to post!  The only reason I can right now is because I'm sitting in Starbucks waiting for a clothing while my saintly parents watch the boys!  Sam has been really enjoying soccer lately and seems to be learning a lot.  I'm thinking the park district might need some smaller practice pinnies!

Bamma's projects are probably the highlight of Sam's week.  He's been digging penguins lately, can you tell?

 Little man has been cradling his "babies" lately, adorable!
 Isaac and I had a rare morning together alone as I switched working days and was home on a Thursday when Noah and Sam both have school.  I think he liked cruising around with mom on his own.  (NO, HE IS NOT REALLY DRIVING, WE WERE PARKED!)
I took the big two to the the Waterbury Fun Fair.  They behaved so nicely and didn't pout when we missed out a the balloon lady, how could I say no to candy bars?!
 Noah won a raffle to have a special school day lunch with his music teacher Mrs. Hughes!
Big guy turned 18 months!
 This is the best group picture I could muster that day!
His personality is so funny.  He's loud and boisterous at home, quiet and shy/smiley when out and about.  He has lots of words, ditched the pacifier, is pointing at everything and saying, "this!" and is scooting up and down the stairs like a champ.  Our baby is getting BIG!
Cooler temps call for some warmer headgear.  This stayed on his head all of about 15 seconds.
 This is how we bake bread at the Rodriguez house!
 Dapper dude got a nice little cut from Daddy!
So, on we roll looking forward to all the fun Fall has to offer!

No comments: