Friday, March 27, 2015

Big Dude turns 7!

Lots of fun around here as usual.  St. Patty's day came and went with the usual hilarity.  Bamma provided them with some tattoo mustaches.
I got to spend some quality time with my fav newborn nephew Xavier!


Noah had his music performance at school.  He's in the top row in the flame shirt.  It was everything you might expect a First Grade music program to be adorable, shouty and short!
I headed out the Iowa for some time with Michelle and Andrea!
It was a glorious gluttonous weekend of food and shopping.  I did pretty well for myself on both accounts!
Late night decision on Saturday to cut and color my hair, it went better than all parties expected!

I returned home after Isaac had had his way with some markers during Daddy time!
Usual boy goofiness.  They like to play with my hair and drape it over their own heads.



Our very independent 2 year old likes to do EVERYTHING by himself, including drinking hot chocolate all on his own.
On Thursday the big guy turned 7!  He had a great day both at home and at school!
His requested birthday present, a "jacket vest!"
So on to Spring break and Noah's friend party!

No comments: