Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fred and Noah get inked




So, today we have Fred as his grandpa has back surgery (get well soon Harry!). I, being the responsible parent that I am, decided to give the boys fake tattoos. Yes we actually have tattoos that are baby sized and themed. I went with the anchor for Mr. Noah the sailor man. I decided on the classic "mom" tat for Fred, as it is his first time. Fred was hilarious, he just kept looking at it and smiling, very proud. Now the decision, tell Fred's mom or just sit back and wait for the phone call after bath time this evening. Humm.....


3 comments:

Ryane said...

oh you gotta tell me how this story ends!!!

Stan and Jess said...

yes thank you for that... we looked real classy at swim class on Saturday!

Amy P said...

They look so cute yet rowdy with those wild tattoos!!!