Friday, April 10, 2009

Rolling with my homegirl...




Noah and I have been dying for nice weather to spend some more time outside, and thankfully yesterday we got some. My friend from work, Ryane, stopped by with her daughter Meryn. We took Noah's new wagon out for a spin to the park. The wagon works great and the kids seemed to enjoy dropping cereal pieces through the holes on the bottom, awesome! Meryn is 2 and was tearing around the park and jabbering away (she calls me "Dabby" how cute!). Noah isn't quite able to tear around yet, but he did his fair share of crawling on all the playground equipment and testing mommy's reflexes as he tried to dive head first down some slides. Ugh, it ain't gonna be pretty when he starts walking! He did take one step/lunge on Tuesday night that Mike and I are officially counting as his first steps. Whoopie! All in all it was a great day!

2 comments:

ryane & meryn said...

we had a great time! thanks for having us. meryn took a 3 hour nap!

Stan and Jess said...

How dare you cheat on me with some girl... although she is cute. -Fred