Friday, December 3, 2010

Most wonderful season...

Well my favorite season is officially here! Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE Christmas! I love the decorations, I love the music, I love the presents (buying and receiving), I love the food, and I love the time spent with family. Mike is very anti-holidays, but I'm slowly breaking him. We kicked off our holidays with tree trimming at my parents house. Noah only broke 2 ornaments, so that went pretty well...

There was Uncle Josh trying to teach Sam the Illini fight song. Note his non-impressed face... Then there was the first visible snowfall on Wednesday. Noah really wanted to go out, and I couldn't make him wait. So we dashed out for 5 fun minutes in the snow while Sam napped. He was so excited!Yesterday we steathily put up the tree while Mike was at work. Then we decorated it once he arrived home. I think Mike tolerated it better than expected because Noah was so thrilled about it. We finally have our own tree! Don't the boys pose so nicely...? Noah was pouting about something, per usual.Here are some better smiles! And we went to the doctor today for Sam's 4 month check up. He is 14 lbs 15 oz (up 2.5 pounds from 2 months ago) which puts him in the 50th percentile for weight. He is 24.5 inches (up 2 inches from 2 months ago) which puts him in the 25th percentile for height. And his little bean head is in the 10th percentile for circumference. Both my boys have always had bean heads, Noah can wear the same hat he wore last year! To compare the boys, since I always do, Noah was 2 lbs heavier and 2 inches taller than Sam at this age. So Sam is turning out to be our peanut. Well, in every way but in the hair...

No comments: