Sunday, April 10, 2011

3 Kids, 33 year old, 3 year old!

We had a busy week! On Thursday we had Evie as usual, but for a longer day. Noah has an ear infection, so Mike took him to the doctor in the afternoon. I took advantage of the alone time with the babies to give them a co-ed bath. Evie wasn't so sure about this plan...
Nothing cuter than clean babies in nuthin but diapers! Evie is still unsure about this whole plan as you can see!
Yesterday (Saturday) was Mike's 33rd birthday. We waited outside for him to get home from work. Noah cruised around in his car.
Sam relaxed in the sunshine in his stroller.
And Ellie patiently waited in the bushes.
I'm pretty sure Noah was more excited that Mike. We made him a much less complicated Wolverine cake that was yellow and blue. And we did some decorating around the house. My gift to Mike? 2 bags of dog poop. Well, I cleaned up the backyard from all the winter's stock of Ellie poop. Nothing says I love you like dog poop, right?
And here are the big 3 year old pictures from Penney's. The Captain America mask was a gift from Aunt Philie. I can't believe how big he is!


1 comment:

Stan and Jess said...

I'm loving Evie! Um this is not correct. This is not right. And sweet Sam just lovin' it all happy.