Friday, April 1, 2011

Operation: Get Moving!

So our mission this week has been to get moving more! Since I am not breastfeeding Sam anymore, I have no more "I NEED to eat" excuses... I need to take off some pounds. That, and we've noticed that over the winter some certain 3 year old has become a bit of a couch potato. Playing action figures is fun, but it doesn't really get the body moving much. So mommy has decided to try to get us all a bit more active. It will be great when the weather actually cooperates and allows us to be outside more. Since Noah got his bike for his birthday we decided to try it out... Daddy is in dire need of a "backiotomy" after spending at least 20 minutes hunched over.
Noah feebly attempted to pedal, but much preferred to be pushed around and kept pointing to me and Sam (in the stroller) saying, "Follow those guys!"
So hopefully we will keep up the trend and be a more healthy, active family! I should note that Noah and I took his bike to the gas station to fill up the tires after his failed attempts at pedaling. I feel a bit guilty, since the tires were pretty flat. Maybe he'll have more success now the wheels are actually inflated appropriately!

No comments: