Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gettin' ready to Gobble Gobble!

Hope everyone is having fun gearing up for Thanksgiving! We have been busy this week with preschool parties and prepping our house for 20 some people... AH! On Thursday I was able to go in at the end of the preschool feast to hear them sing some songs.This time (as opposed to the Halloween party) Noah sang his little heart out. I could hear him over the din of the rest of the class, it was awesome!
He always gets excited when his picture is being taken, he can't help but look over!
He proudly wore his turkey headband for the afternoon, he told me he picked out the purple feather on the turkey just for me (my favorite color). He said, "I wanted to make you happy mom!" Too sweet!
In other news, brother #2 is proving himself to be QUITE the handful. During baths I sometimes feel like he should be wearing a helmet the way he dives around, and I should be wearing a wet suit because of all the splashing!
He even blows bubbles by himself. Look at that tiny tush!
And, in even more fantastically exciting news, he's walking! After a few months of physical therapy, he is starting to walk on his own. We are SO proud of him :)
He gets so excited and proud of himself when he's strolling around the house!
Hope everyone enjoys the holiday, we'll be back with pictures after the big turkey day! I am especially thankful for my wonderful, healthy, beautiful family!

2 comments:

KEO said...

That preschool room is total sensory overload-I love it! And the turkey hat is pretty cute. Sam looks so good walking around; yay Sammy!!

Meryn'smom said...

I was the thinking the same thing about Noah's classroom!
Go Sammy! I was just wondering the other day if he was walking yet.
Miss you guys! Let's get together or Christmas break!!!!