Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wrap Up to Halloween 2011

Well, we all survived Halloween 2011, or as I call it the Halloween that wouldn't die! After a busy day at work on Monday (I haven't worked on Halloween in 3-4 years!) I brought my exhausted self home and geared up for trick or treating with the boys. Fortunately Mike had had a low key day with them, so they weren't too hyper when I got there. Noah wanted Sam to try out the dinosaur costume he had worn when he was little. Pretty cute, eh?He is soooooo close to walking but still prefers to have a fingertip hold on the couch at times.
Ready to head out, black spiderman and cute dino-man!
Ellie participated too, I think we got more looks and comments on her costume than the boys. We spent about 45 minutes out trick or treating and then headed out for dinner. Overall a successful night for all!

No comments: