Sunday, April 21, 2013

3 man photo shoot

A couple weeks ago I took all 3 boys (with the help of our nanny, thank God!) to Penney's for our first photo shoot with Isaac.  I wanted to capture the boys together, Isaac as a newborn, and Noah as a new 5 year old.  I think they turned out pretty cute, even if Ike is looking muppet-like.  
 They all have matching shirts with the bat symbol.  Noah's and Sam's say "big brother" and Isaac's says "little brother."  I know in 15 years this picture will cause eye rolling, but I love it!
 We also registered this guy for Kindergarten recently.  Can you believe it!
 The backdrop for this montage is the spiderman quilt that Nana Lynn (Fred's grandma) made for Baby Isaac.  It's so fitting for him as he quickly is being indoctrinated into this superhero crew!
 Of course there had to be at least 1 superhero pose.  The photographer asked "what does spiderman do?" and Noah responded with the webcrawler pose.  Pretty accurate, I'd say!

No comments: