Saturday, October 16, 2010

3 kids....???

This week we began the great baby swap! Michelle's daughter Evie will come here on Thursdays for us to watch. Then in 2 weeks once Michelle gets settled with work, my boys will go to her house on Tuesdays. It's a nice way to have free, quality childcare without feeling guilty about using your friends! So this past Thursday was our first Evie day. It was SO fun and better than expected. Some folks seem to think Michelle and I are nuts for doing this, but I think it will be great for the kids. Noah was a great helper and seemed to enjoy having another little one around. Evie was wonderful! She takes a bottle MUCH better than her counterpart Sam. And she took a 3 hour nap in the afternoon! At one point Noah was asleep in his room, the babies were both asleep on me, and I got a quick cat nap in. I know not every week will be easy. But this was a good start!



No comments: