Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bugs, BoxMan, BOYS...

So I do realize that I have 2 boys. I do realize that the next 18 years of my life will be filled with boy-like things. And I'm not one to stereotype as evidenced by Noah's play kitchen downstairs, his baby doll, and his choice of tinkerbell stickers at the doctors office. However sometimes I have days where I just throw up my hands and say, "I'm surrounded by boys and messes!" And it's only going to get worse! The other day Noah and I found this cool bug out on our porch. I'm not too squeamish about bugs, but this thing was a good size (see picture). Noah wanted to pick it up and play with his new "friend." I said no!
Noah is also obsessed with superheroes (no shocker there). If you are wondering what the alter ego names of Aquaman, Blue Beetle, Plastic Man, and Silver Surfer are, I know because I had to look them up on Wikipedia today. Anyway, Noah has started making up new superheroes. Below is a picture of BoxMan. His new identity. And I've become "Purple Momma" because of my purple hooded sweatshirt that I can pull over my eyes.
Noah also helped Daddy rake leaves this weekend. Or should I say helped do the exact opposite of what Mike asked him to do, then got filthy dirty playing...
But come on, is there anything cuter than boys in footie pajamas. I mean, seriously!

No comments: