Saturday, October 30, 2010

3 months and 2 1/2 year pictures

So, as promised here are the JCPenney's pictures that we took last week. Keep in mind, the scanner doesn't do well with darker colors, so the darks look a little strange. Noah's hair is not as dark as it looks when scanned. And Sam still has stark blue eyes. That being said, no amount of scanning is going to diminish Sam's hair and his big ole man nose. The first picture is my favorite of him. I can already hear 19 year old Sam begging me to please not get this picture out for his girlfriend...


We did manage to get a couple shots of the boys together. I really wanted to capture the 2.5 year old with the 3 month old. I know this time will fly by and they will be 15 and 13 before I know it. I think they turned out pretty cute...
I love that in this next one you can see the difference in eye color. It took awhile to get this one because Sam's face kept getting squashed up against Noah. Finally I had to hold him up, that's my hand just under his chin...
I wasn't originally planning on doing any of Noah by himself, but when the kid gets in front of the camera, he knows how to pose. We went pick up the pictures yesterday, and he asked, "mommy I get my picture taken again please?" They all had a good chuckle at the studio. I mean, how many 2 year olds actually want to cooperate with pictures?

Yes, Yes, I realize that in this next picture are kids that are NOT my children. But you know their mother is too busy making awesome spooky CDs for my eldest while simultaneously canning and storing homegrown/homemade baby food for my youngest. So I took the liberty of sneaking this one into the scanner (which she gave me too!) to post on my blog. Besides, how dang cute are her kids?! Yes, Philie, go ahead and just link folks from your blog. I'll keep posting pictures of your kids :)

2 comments:

KEO said...

Oh my gosh, Abby, this post made me weep like a post-partum hormonal Philis! I love all of these photos of your handsome, healthy boys. And then to include the worst photo as well made me so happy for BOTH of you mamas! I just love it.

KEO said...

p.s. My GOD, Sam Dan's hair!!!!!!