Saturday, July 4, 2015

Last of Disney (I promise)!

Ok, ok, I swear these are the last of the Disney pics.  Here are some more I found whilst digging through hundreds and hundreds.  On our last day at the parks we all did the Little Mermaid ride together (all 20 of us).  It was fun for the middle generation (Josh, Kjersten, me) as we sang along to all the songs.  It was also fun because we could see each other as we went through the ride, just a neat experience for us all to have together.

 Kjersten got this cute shot on the bus ride to Hoop Dee Doo.  Love it.
 My mom had several from Chef Mickey's breakfast that were good.  I love Sam smootching Minnie and Isaac giving the thumbs up with Uncle Josh.

 Some of the last professional shots that were good were Josh in his starring role at the Hoop Dee Doo...
 ...and the boys at Jedi Training.  Noah was hot, but focused.
 Sam took it very seriously, it was awesome!

So, there you have the last of our Disney adventures.  It was the trip of a lifetime and I'm so glad we all went together!  Now on to the fun of "regular" summer!

No comments: